We find ourselves in challenging and very different times, I sincerely hope that this note finds you in good health.
The COVID 19 pandemic has caused us to raise our already high standards to new levels appropriate for the current circumstances.
We have put in to place a set of systems and procedures designed to meet the challenges of COVID 19 and I have detailed below the key details of our plan.
- We would like to reassure you that we have thoroughly thought through your stay and made significant arrangements to protect you, our teams and the visiting public. We have endeavoured to enhance your stay, removing risk whilst respecting your personal preferences. You’ll notice changes in what we do and what we say.
- We have consulted with specialists to develop new systems for “touchless” and “low touch” This includes check-in/check-out and how we generally provide our service to you. This does not mean that we can’t do things the way we used to, just let us know what you need and we’ll do our best to provide for you.
- Our cross-infection controls have been further developed through the use of Nano Technology, personal protective equipment and operating procedures. Some of these changes are demanding upon our team, we hope you will bear with us and, should you wish, we will offer PPE to you if you would like
- Services have been We are sure you’ll love our Grab and Go meals, but should you prefer, there are new quirky dining areas around the building, providing an alternative to dinning alone in your room. Should you feel more comfortable to dine in your room however, we have removed the tray charge for room service.
- If you have any specific arrangements that you would like putting in place for your stay, please call us and we will do everything we can to make you as comfortable as possible throughout your time with Our staff are fully trained and here to help at any time.
We have changed what we do and in most respects how we do it. You will experience these changes and we very much hope that you will approve of what we have done.
For instance we are currently deploying an API with Upsell Guru so that you can check-in and out of our hotel through your own device, you’ll be able to order room service in the same way and to help with your expenses – we have temporarily removed the cost of room service!
My team and I are striving to provide the best experience to you and by working together we will protect each other and the wider public.
The pandemic may go on for some time yet and whilst our world starts to adjust to the new normal we will do everything we can to ensure that your stay is as safe and as comfortable as you would expect it to be.
Our lives and the way we do things may have changed but there will come a time when we will consider life to be back to normal until then, take care and stay safe.
Chief Executive Officer